Design Architect – Dubai
Job type – Full time
Unify is excited to announce a new opportunity for a Design Architect based in Dubai. Our client is an acclaimed architectural firm, which excels in delivering inventive structures and design solutions. Our projects prioritize environmental sustainability, defy traditional architectural norms, and are custom-tailored to meet the specific requirements of our clients.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Prepare structural specifications
- Create detailed technical drawings
- Working on all RIBA stages
- Consult with clients to determine functional and spatial requirements
- Understand project scope and the fee limitations and identify potential out of scope requests for services
- Minimum 5 years Architect experience
- Previous project experience on: Mixed-use, Super-high rise, Museums or Resorts
- Great design skills
- Proficient in Revit
- Ability to work as part of a large or small team on technical projects
- Grasshopper, Rhino and Enscape experience would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills (i.e., communicate in a clear, professional and effective manner)
- Be highly motivated, manage your own workload and meet deadlines while working under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Be flexible, adaptable and a natural team player
- Possess a positive ‘can do’ attitude and share our commitment to outstanding customer service.
- Enthusiasm for continual learning
- Enjoys physically active sports and has creative hobbies to align with the company ethos
- Inbound flight to Dubai
- Pick up from the airport and drop off at a hotel.
- 1X room accommodation for 1 month
- Custom-made Welcome pack with all necessary information
- Yearly Bonus based on the company’s overall performance.
- Comprehensive medical cover with Sukoon which is valid worldwide (excluding USA).
- Flight allowances – 1X return flight back to home country added as pro-rated cash allowance to monthly salary
- 22 working days of annual leave + Public Holidays + Compassionate/Maternity/Paternity leave whenever applicable.
- Career growth opportunity based on performance.